Advertiser: Covalent LithiumMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Covalent Lithium is the managing entity of the 50/50 joint venture between Kidman Resources Limited (KDR:ASX) and Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM: NYSE).
Covalent Lithium is developing, and will operate, the Mt Holland Lithium Project which will include the construction and operation of a fully integrated mine, concentrator and refinery in Western Australia. The mine and concentrator will be located 112 km south-east of Southern Cross in the state’s Goldfields region, on the Earl Grey hard-rock lithium deposit. The refinery for processing the lithium concentrate is currently proposed to be located in the Kwinana Industrial Area with an anticipated annual output of 44,000t of battery-quality lithium hydroxide.
Are you passionate about people and culture, join us and be part of creating a clean energy future in a fun dynamic team who value collaboration and creativity.
You will partner with hiring managers, guiding them through internal recruitment processes, along with:
- Proactive enhancement of internal recruitment processes.
- Proactive development of recruitment strategies and tactics.
- Proactive development of talent pools and networks.
- Assist in development of position descriptions
- Posting of job adverts on job boards.
- Proactive searching and sourcing, shortlisting and screening.
- Interviewing candidates, pre-employment checks.
- Offering the opportunity to create a clean energy future.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to build rapport with a broad range of people.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Immediate start
- 6-month contract with potential to extend
- Perth CBD Office
- Competitive day rate
Covalent Lithium is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise, commitment and living out our values. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
By applying for this position you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with Covalent’s Privacy Statement.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?