FOH Assistant Manager and Barista/Supervisor
Advertiser: Mindarie Marina Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
New Italian venue opening at The Marina Mindarie
About the business
The Marina Mindarie is soon to be welcoming a brand new Italian cafe/restaurant in its busy and vibrant Oceanside location, 30km north of Perth CBD. With spectacular views overlooking the Marina and sunsets of the Indian Ocean, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person to be part of this new establishment when it opens.
About the role
We are looking for bright personalities to join us and recreate a whole new Italian vibe!
We would love to hear from you if you have some experience in Italian venues or you know about Italian cuisine. As this is a new Venue we have both positions available.
Please send us your resume and a brief covering letter so that you can let us know what position you’d like to apply for, how many hours you’d like to work and what is your availability. Of course the right people will have to be reliable, energetic and with a can-do attitude. You will have the ability to shine during busy operation while being keen to learn and being positive within a team.
Benefits and perks
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the pre-opening team to launch this new and exciting new venue at the Marina. With one of the best locations in WA, overlooking the Marina and Indian Ocean. For someone who enjoys a challenge, looking for a sea change (literally!).
Skills and experience
· Energetic, polite and an enthusiastic individual
· Reliable and a team player
· Able to work calmly in a busy environment
· Has a passion and love of food and cares about exceeding guest expectations
· Able to take directions and follow standards and procedures
· Have experience in a similar, busy operation
· Speak Italian is an advantage
· Flexible with hours and shift work
· Able to obtain Approved Managers Card
· Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?