- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
About the business
Our core business is to provide a venue where our approx 23,500 members and guests can enjoy our restaurants, bars and gaming areas, as well as partake in our promotions and entertainment. Our members and guests receive the best customer service from our 110 staff that are employed at Easts Leagues in a variety of different sectors. We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
We are currently looking for a friendly and amicable Night Gaming Attendant to join our team on a Full Time basis. Must be available to work from approx 8:00pm-6:00am.
About the role
You will be responsible for the delivery of prompt and friendly poker machine services to our valued members and guests. You will be required to ensure the gaming floor is well maintained at all times and accurate cash transactions are made for payouts. Providing fast and friendly tray service to our players is a key part to the position.
Benefits and perks
- You will be lead by a supportive and inclusive Department Manager and Duty Manager team
- Compensation for working over time
- 40% discount to our food outlets Group wide
- Free Sydney Roosters home game pass
- A competitive reward & recognition program; including instant recognition, monthly awards and end of year awards
- Programs that encourage development, health & well-being
Must have a current RSA/RCG
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?