Field Supervisor - Goldfields Esperance RegionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
We are Australia's largest privately owned housing maintenance company. Our clients include Public and Community Housing groups across the country.
We are looking to appoint a Field Supervisor on a permanent and full time basis to assist with the on-site delivery of maintenance services at residential dwellings in the Goldfields - Esperance region. Reporting to the Operations Manager WA, this is a varied and fast paced role that includes rectification of defects, management of trades, and maintaining high levels of compliance & quality.
Key tasks and responsibilities include -
- Ability to manage trades to conduct timely, high quality work;
- Systematic inspection of contract facilities and property;
- Auditing and authorisation of completed works by managing trades;
- Understanding and interpretation of contract obligations and construction concepts;
- Provision of a high level of customer service;
We are seeking mature and experienced candidates with proven knowledge, skills and experience -
- Positive and confident manner with high focus on customer service;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong people management experience
- Ability to manage small projects;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with clients, tenants, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Ability to use computer systems;
- Effective (polite and courteous) communication skills – oral and written;
- Team player, with the ability to work within a team;
- Proactive and able to use initiative with a can do/nothing too hard attitude;
- Flexible and adaptable to change;
- Good strong work ethic;
- Minimum 5 years trade experience or of building experience in the field;
- Trade qualification or suitable experience;
- Suitable relevant experience includes supervising trades, conducting inspections, quality control, scheduling resources and conflict resolution;
- Suitable relevant education includes certificates and above in supervising, project management, conflict resolution and quality control;
- Building Site Safety White Card;
- A current driver’s licence;
- Building Licence
- Opportunity to develop and grow within a national team
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Competitive Salary
Please forward a covering letter telling us how you can add value to this position, together with a copy of your updated CV.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you have a builder or supervisor's licence?
- Do you have a Police Clearance Certificate?