Experienced Registered Architect or Graduate of Architecture
Advertiser: Fulton Trotter ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
About the business
Fulton Trotter Architects has a rich history of over 70 years' practice across urban and rural Australia.
We are highly experienced and skilled in designing and project-managing large and complex projects, particularly in Education, Health and Aged Care.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Registered Architect or experienced Graduate of Architecture with a minimum 3 years' experience.
Reporting to our Sydney Directors, you will work in the detailed production work of architectural projects.
What is my role at Fulton Trotter Architects?
- You will be involved in all aspects of the development and production of documentation for architectural projects, with supervision and direction from Registered Architect/s.
- Work collaboratively with teammates, responding to design direction and drawing on their leadership and experience.
- Assist in administering building contracts and supporting the design through the construction phase.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients and contractors
Applications close, cob, Thursday, 26th September, 2019.
- Be part of a practice with a proud, rich history in designing for community
- Flexible, supportive culture where fun is always front of mind
- Industry membership
- Professional Development
Skills and experience
The role requires you to have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in similar roles
- Demonstrated experience in education projects
- Intermediate experience using ArchiCAD
Desired but not essential:
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Grasshopper/Rhino software
- Knowledge of PIM (Deltek)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?