Advertiser: AMS Installation & Maintenance SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
AMS is a multi-disciplined provider, operating across many sectors of the HVAC&R industry. Our highly trained, experienced, knowledgeable and multi-disciplined team of operatives work in unison across many sectors of the industry to ensure that we provide our clients with high quality services that are streamlined for any mechanical services solution.
We are seeking a focused, motivated and energetic individual for the role of Mechanical Draftsman to join our friendly team.
In this role you will be preparing and coordinating the production of mechanical drawings.
- Competency in AutoCAD
- Previous experience working on HVAC, Mechanical Services and Airconditioning essential.
- Ability to work independently within existing drafting protocols
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Australian Standards and relevant authority requirements.
- Ability to produce accurate detailed work.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?