Trade Assistant & Store PersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
About the business
Energy Management Services is a leading company dedicated to providing reliable, efficient and competitive services for the commercial industry. Experts in design, installation and maintenance of hot water and steam systems Australia wide. We supply, install and maintain.
About the role
We are looking for someone who has had experience as a store person working with materials and tools in a small to medium warehouse. Someone who can assist and learn from our experienced technicians.
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity for learning and growth for the right candidate
- Immediate Start
- Great hours from 8am-4pm, Mon-Fri
- Salary package included company vehicle, phone and uniforms provided
Skills and experience
- Experience in the trade industry (plumbing or electrical ideal but not necessary as training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Knowledge of trades materials
- Current driver's license
- Good organisation
- Positive attitude and good customer service
- Warehousing and dispatch knowledge
What you need to do now
If this sounds like you, click 'apply now', we look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?