TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATION BOOKING / DEBRIEFING CLERKPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- $28 - $30.00 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
Transport company requires an experienced administration office assistant . Some one who has had past experience in the transport field .
The position would entail
- sorting and sending emails
- booking in freight to DC's via online booking portals
- assisting operations staff with manifesting
- general administration office duties
- debriefing drivers and checking off drivers run sheets with signed POD's
- checking PODs and collating manifests
- scheduling staff
- advising customers on deliveries
- DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TRANSPORT RELATED BACKGROUND OR HAVE NOT WORKED IN A SIMILAR ROLE . THIS IS NOT A RECEPTIONIST POSITION.THERE IS NO SALES INVOLVED. IT IS ALL BACK OF HOUSE.
- IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
MUST BE VERY COMPETENT in excel , word , outlook and be very tech savvy and ideally have some experience in transport management software. Must have above average computer skills in general . This is a full time permanent long term position with a well established company for someone with the relevant experience , not for a beginner .
Hours would be from approx.7.00am - approx 5.30pm 5 days per week . Do not apply if the hours don't suit . An above award pay is on offer to the right applicant for this full time, permanent, long term position . Approximately $70 000 per year. Must have reliable transport and all applicants must be able to supply references and show past employment history
In your cover letter , please table past experience directly related to the above position . Do not send a generic cover letter .
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?