Front Office Reception - Accounts
Advertiser: Potters Toowoomba Boutique HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Front Office - Accounts - Administration Position
Potters Boutique Hotel, Toowoomba
Potters Boutique Hotel is a 4.5 star, 54 room hotel on the edge of the CBD in the beautiful garden city of Toowoomba. We are a happy, hardworking and committed team who always aim to exceed our guests’ expectations.
We are looking for a talented Front Office Receptionist with experience in finance to join our thriving and highly rated Hotel, who can offer the following attributes and support:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Require a minimum of 12 months experience in Hotel Front Office and Reservations or similar Administration related position.
- Previous experience with MYOB, RMS and Siteminder or similar programs would be beneficial to the applicant.
- Advanced knowledge on the usage of basic computer software such as the Microsoft Office package.
- A strong professional work ethic, excellent presentation and grooming
- Able to work shifts between the hours of 7am to 7pm, on a rotating 7-day roster
The successful applicant will be capable of excelling with the following responsibilities:
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Receiving and managing reservations both online and directly
- Responding to face-to-face, telephone and email enquiries
- Must be able to work weekends and some public holidays
- Liaise with Restaurant, Housekeeping and Maintenance staff
- Ensure accurate processing of daily transactions, bank reconciliation and journal reports
Full training will be provided during the six months probationary period.
Please submit your application to: Hotel Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?