Advertiser: SYDNEY SERVICES GROUPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Sept 2019
- $80,000 - $120,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
Sydney Services Group was founded by industry specialists who saw a gap in the recruitment sector for an agency that truly understood the specific industries that it serviced.
This industry knowledge is critical to building staffing solutions that can tackle the ever-tightening talent pools throughout all sectors — specialising in construction, manufacturing and transport & logistics landscapes.
Benefits and perks
- A competitive salary plus bonuses and commission
- Work with a passionate and energetic team
- The opportunity to grow with a reliable organisation
- Our centrally located office offers a superb opportunity for an enjoyable work-life experience
We are after an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic team.
- The end-to-end recruitment process
- Presentation of candidates to our clients
- First-class client and candidate care at all times
- Generation of placement assignments with clients
- Fill a broad range of roles
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have all the usual recruitment skills while working at lightning speed. You will also have a great memory and be able to use a variety of office tools to be an organisational guru.
- Full Australia work rights
- Qualification in human resources
- 360 recruitment experience
- Outstanding client relationship management
- Ability to write relevant ads to generate candidates
- Proven business generation and capture track record
If you meet the above requirements, then 'Apply for this job' and attach your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of 360 recruitment experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?