- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Reservations
- Melbourne CBD office
- Permanent part-time opportunity (minimum 19 hours per week).
- Competitive salary + excellent employee benefits.
The prestigious RACV City Club has been awarded Club of the Year numerous times, ranking it amongst the world’s finest clubs. Featuring resorts, restaurants, accommodation, a fitness centre and conference facilities, the RACV City Club is a social, leisure and business hub designed to cater for the needs of all members.
The RACV Leisure Division has an opportunity for a Reservation Agent to join our Reservations team on a part-time basis.
A day in the life…
As a Reservation Agent, you’ll be utilising your excellent communication and amazing customer service skills to provide our members and guests with the best experience via the phone. You will be passionate and hardworking with the can-do attitude which will see you thrive in the role.
Reporting to the Reservation Manager, your key responsibilities are to attend all incoming calls in a professional manner making sure all reservations are accurate and complete. You’ll be encouraged to upsell and promote all our RACV resorts and properties and cross sell where applicable.
These positions are permanent part-time with a minimum of 19 hours per week. You'll be required to work a 7 day rotating roster between 8am – 7pm.
- A competitive salary.
- Discounts on selected RACV products.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work for a company that values its employees.
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience in a reservation environment.
- Opera knowledge is highly regarded.
- Exceptional phone manner and communication skills.
- An eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Previous experience working in a KPI driven environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- A desire to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Full working rights in Australia.
Our values are central to everything we do. We’re proud to have four key values that represent how we work together to create a great employee experience:
- Innovation– seek to create a better way
- Accountability– own it see it through
- Courage– challenge yourself and others to grow
- One Team– together we achieve more
A little about us
As Victoria’s largest member organisation, we have a powerful organisational vision: to improve the lives of Victorians by addressing their needs in the areas of mobility, home and leisure.
It’s why we’ve spent more than 100 years creating products and solutions that serve people, not bottom lines. And our Head Office is at the forefront of this innovation.
You can learn more about the RACV at https://www.racv.com.au/travel-leisure/racv-resorts.html
Submit your CV via the link below. Please be aware applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police checks as a condition of employment.