Fx Settlements Officer (International payments, Data Entry, Swift messaging)
Advertiser: IBC RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Settlements
Must have experience in Foreign Exchange settlements. International payments, Data Entry and Swift experience required.
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a fast growing national based in Sydney's CBD. In this role of Back Office and Settlements Officer, you will be responsible for verifying payment details against supporting documents to make sure the transactions meet current compliance policies.
- Identifying high risk and sanctioned payments and escalating to Compliance Officers
- Processing international payments through different banking systems and SWIFT
- Managing liquidity in various bank accounts across the world with assistance from Treasury team
- Supporting Account Managers with daily payment inquiries
- Liaising with external banking partners for payment investigations, including traces, recalls, returns and amendments
- Answering Request for Information queries from various service providers
- Knowledge of latest AML/CTF regulations
- University qualification in business/accounting/finance
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and ability to work under pressure
To be considered for this role please apply by submitting an up to date word version of your CV accompanied with a cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?