- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Student Services and Support Assistant
Macquarie Education Group Australia (MEGA) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code: 91305) located in the CBD (near Town Hall), offering a diverse selection of vocational courses with pathways to a wide range of university degree programs for international students.
We are currently looking for a part time/casual on-going leading to permanent fulltime Student Services and Support Assistant cum Receptionist, to assist and to further improve our efficient and effective support services to our students, staff, visitors and other stakeholders. This is a junior, entry level role and a comprehensive training will be provided.
The ideal candidate should satisfy the following essential criteria:
- Excellent oral and written English
- Additional language is essential in either Portuguese or Spanish communication skills
- A pleasant, cheerful and a well-groomed personality
- Organised and punctual
- Quick learner and a team player
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Must have work right.
The duties and responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- General office and support services
- Greeting of students and visitors to our campus
- Answering telephone calls to MEGA and transfer to the appropriate department
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
To be considered for this position, interested and qualified candidates, please send in the latest CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?