- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $49,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
The Leichhardt Volkswagen Parts Team is seeking an experienced storeman or delivery driver to join our large Sydney wholesale operation for an immediate start.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in either warehouse logistics or the Automotive Parts Industry and should possess the following attributes:
- Competent computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence preferred
- Attention to detail
- Well presented
- Quick leaner and show initiative
- Dedication, reliable and a strong work ethic
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a back-up delivery driver for the Sydney Metro run
- Co-ordinate wholesale deliveries
- Dispatch of trade and internal deliveries
- Receiving off inbound goods and consignments
- Stock control and inventory management
- Yearly stocktake
- Processing of credit returns
- Maintenance and cleaning of warehouse
- Monday to Friday
The right candidate will have excellent career opportunities.
Please note: Only candidates that are short listed will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?