- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Social Club Onsite Gym Benefits @ Serco
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
- Be part of a highly reputable global company
- Extraordinary career opportunity based at Murdoch
- High performing internal talent acquisition team
You are a motivated and focused recruiter who is committed to achieving extraordinary outcomes for the business. As someone who takes the pride in your work, you strive to deliver on time, every time and enjoy the challenges of working across complex sectors. You’re adaptable and flexible and thrive in a high-paced environment. You have great knowledge and experience working across both volume and specialist positions and are now looking for a more challenging and rewarding career within a global organisation. You’re a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
About the Role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will provide high quality end to end recruitment services. You will proactively plan, attract, source and maintain a pipeline of exceptional candidates to meet our variable business requirements. You will develop meaningful and influential relationships which will ensure you’re a trusted advisor to the business. You will provide support and assistance to the team to ensure we all achieve our goals. This is a unique opportunity to work across both volume and specialist positions, whilst having the opportunity to develop strategic focus.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Experience in all elements of the recruitment process including candidate attraction, candidate qualifying, networking, assessing and candidate management systems
- Demonstrated experience within a highly compliant / administrative environment
- Previous experience in developing and implementing effective sourcing strategies.
- Outstanding ad writing/copy writing skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management and customer service skills
- A strong understanding of metrics, branding, diversity, talent mobility & social recruiting
- A solution focused approach & look at how to make things possible
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with an influential style
- Commitment to continually improving the candidate and hiring manager experience
Within our Group Corporate teams, we collaborate and support the operational arms of Serco’s Asia Pacific division. We problem solve and innovate across a range of disciplines including Corporate Affairs, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales and Bids.
At Serco, you’ll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where you’re based, we each share the same goal – to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse and people with disabilities to apply.