Advertiser: Lanser CommunitiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
- Manage incoming queries & phone calls, screen & direct to the correct department;
- Greet guests, manage & maintain meeting room when required;
- Monitor & manage the admin, website and invoice mailbox, screening unnecessary emails & forwarding relevant emails to the correct department in a timely manner;
- Manage all inbound & outbound post, including arranging couriers when required;
- Arrange for all conveyancing documents to be signed, filed and returned to the correct entities in a timely manner;
- Complete invoice, petty cash, credit card reconciliation & maintain budget tracker on a regular basis & file accordingly;
- Update the daily attendance record for Lanser and Lanser Realty, including managing all Leave Application Forms for Lanser & Lanser Realty;
- Receive & distribute, ad hoc deliveries including stationery & kitchen supplies when required;
- Collate & update, website & builder marketing collateral, review to confirm upload accuracy;
- Manage and update builder Home and Land Packages on Lanser websites;
- Collate & update Realestate.com providing Lanser Realty with a weekly overview;
- Provide cover for annual leave for Office Manager and ad hoc for the office when required;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Office Manager and Directors when required;
Key Attributes and Attitudes:
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- High level organisational skills;
- Strong written skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Demonstrated ability with keyboard and computing skills, MS Office products, Photo Elements, Wordpress and the internet;
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision;
- Teamwork / Team player;
- Ability to contribute to a positive team culture & care about the role;
- To extend into full time hours;
- In house development & career progression available;
- Flexible hours available;
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?