Administration and Office Support Role
Advertiser: Riverleigh HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administration & Office Support Role
We are a custom home builder seeking a person to fill a part-time general office administration and clerical role two or three days per week.
The successful candidate must be well organised and able to confidently work with limited supervision.
To be successful, you will need:
- The ability to maintain and practice confidentiality
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)An eExcellent telephone manner
- An eye for detail
- Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Willingness to learn & adapt to different roles within our company
- Knowledge of MYOB not essential but highly regarded
- Knowledge of the building industry would be advantageous but not essential
In this role, you will be working within a small and busy team with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Managing the workflow of the accountancy team
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of correspondence, reports and other documents
- Provide office support
- Preparation of contracts and contract documentation
- Submissions of Development Applications and Construction Certificates
- General filing
- Basic accounts/bookkeeping duties
- Data entry
- Assistance with accounts payable and receivable
- Account reconciliations
Flexible working arrangements available to the successful applicant.
Only applicants successful for an interview will be contacted.
Applications should include a cover letter, resume and the name and phone numbers of two referees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?