Assistant Bar Manager
Advertiser: Mr. MiyagiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $75,000 package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Who is Mr. Miyagi?
Situated in the heart of Australia's premier dining precinct, Mr. Miyagi defines Melbourne’s dining culture. Over the past 6 years Mr. Miyagi has been known for long lines of guests waiting out the front door and out on to Chapel St. desperate to spend a night with Mr. M. Known for his unparalleled unique Japanese fusion, Mr. Miyagi pushes the boundary when it comes to service, food and drinks. Mr. Miyagi is more than a restaurant, it is an institution.
Who Mr. Miyagi wants?
If you are a hospitality professional looking to take the next step in your career or new to the industry looking to get involved with a dynamic, growing company we want to hear from you! As a growing restaurant brand, this position is perfect for someone who likes diversity in their role. You will need to be full of energy, adaptable and an all-round legend!
- Managing all relevant human resources duties including; training, induction, rostering
- Curating culture and nurturing the team
- Providing unparalleled guest experiences
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining a modern and relevant beverage list
- Responsible for stock movements
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
*More information will be explained about the position during the interview process.
What do you need?
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of event management skills
- Working cooperatively with the senior management team
- Outstanding communication skills
- A professional demeanor
- A friendly, energetic personality with an ability to build rapport easily
- On the job training by leaders in the industry.
- 38 hour working week.
- Great pay rates and salary packages.
- Amazing discounts and priority seating across our restaurants and bars.
- The opportunity for growth within our expanding company.
- Working with high energy like-minded colleagues striving for greatness.
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up, send your resume and some details about yourself to email@example.com
* Applications must be submitted prior to 15th December.
We unfortunately will not be accepting any sponsorship requests. You must have the right to work 38 hours a week and work in this country.
For more information about the company visit mrmiyagi.com.au or check out our Instagram @mrmiyagimelbourne