- Job Listing Date
- 3 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Occupational Health & Safety
Water designs, manufactures, and services innovative products and solutions for the toughest filtration, separation, flow and water management challenges in agriculture, aquaculture, foodservice, food and beverage processing, swimming pools, water supply and disposal, and a variety of industrial applications.
We are seeking an experienced EHSQ Coordinator to join our team based in Dandenong South. The EHSQ Coordinator will be responsible for driving daily EHSQ activities on site including incident investigations and reporting, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, driving safety and providing advice and recommendations on site EHSQ matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving daily Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) hazard identification for continuous improvement
- Working with key stakeholders in managing and seeing through effective countermeasures for identified opportunities
- Participating in incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Participating in Route Cause Countermeasure (RCCM) investigations for internal product defects
- Coordinating and conducting internal procedural and awareness training for EHSQ compliance
- Conducting internal auditing on Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Conducting, maintaining and updating Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures
- Providing advice and recommendations on site EHS matters
- Managing and reporting on EHSQ lead and lag indicators
- Regularly delivering/participating in site EHSQ training / toolbox meetings
- Coordinating daily and monthly EHS meetings
- Weekly and Monthly cadence reporting
- Participating in daily and monthly Quality meetings and Quality improvement activities
- Supporting Quality processes/auditing and carry out internal audits as per ISO 9001
- Maintaining EHS standards across all sites and working to industry best practice
- Return to work coordination
- Providing ongoing training
- Managing quarantine area and EHS boards
- Participating in Global EHS initiatives
The successful applicant will:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the manufacturing industry
- Qualification in Workplace Health and Safety, including Return to Work Coordinator certifications
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment preferred, but not essential
- Previous experience with ISO 9001
- Previous experience in environmental compliance and workplace training initiatives
- Previous experience in completing workplace risk assessments, auditing and workplace training initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Injury management and the return to work process
- Ability to work well in a team based environment
- Ability to develop strong EHS culture and engagement
- Ability to travel interstate
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Word and Excel software
If you have the skills and experience to make this role a success, please send your Covering Letter and CV by hitting the ‘APPLY NOW’ button
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of auditing experience do you have?
- Which of the following Work Health & Safety qualifications have you obtained?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?