Dental Assistant or Dental Receptionist Sales Admin
Advertiser: CHOICE DENTAL GROUP P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
We require a Dental Assistant to join our expanding team on a full time basis.
We require a Dental Receptionist to join our Team of Front Office Staff.
Are you interested in a professional industry where you will be valued and will see a difference in your care
Are you interested in a stable career and personal growth
We are a close knit team of healthcare professionals who strive toward creating a welcoming and safe culture for all staff to learn and reach there full career potential.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional dental experience to our large patient base.
Our Opening Days and Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
We are seeking somebody who can do 4+ days per week with rotating Saturdays.
Situated between two locations of the trendy Inner West- Yarraville and Williamstown.
- Modern Clinics both recently renovated with full digital records (D4W)
- Strict Infection Control Policy
- Opportunity to grow within the clinic to higher roles
We are looking for a well presented friendly and approachable person with a very strong work ethic with the ability to communicate effectively within a small team.
A can do attitude and the ability to self critique is a must for this role.
We are very modern and have all the latest technology, so a desire to learn and expand your knowledge in dentistry is very important to all of us.
On the job training will be provided to both candidates with and without experience both clinically and culturally, being able to adapt to our practice philosophy is a priority to us.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into Senior and Leadership Roles in the future.
We take our work seriously, but we are also very friendly and enjoy having a laugh. We love good team vibes!
Our Receptionist will:
- Attend to front office duties
- Attend to dental accounts and enquiries
- Uphold our dental values and vision
- Grow into the role to provide leadership and management
Our Dental Assistant will:
- Chair side assist for multiple dentists doing a variety of general dentistry and orthodontics.
- Uphold our strict Infection Control.
- Daily cleaning checklist.
- Maintain stock levels for dental surgeries.
Senior Dental Assistants will have Opportunity to take on Duties such as:
- Grow Leadership skills to instruct other team members
- Run Team Meetings
- Perform Staff Training
- Laboratory Duties: Impression Pour Up, Construct Whitening Trays
- Learn Cerec System
- Stock Ordering and Meeting with Representatives
Experience preferred but if you think you have what it takes, feel free to apply via seek or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?