Mobile Plant Operators | Grader | Excavator | Dump Truck | Scraper | Maintenance
Advertiser: Charles Hull Contracting Co P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
CHARLES HULL CONTRACTING
Charles Hull Contracting is a long-established and respected family owned business, operating out of Waroona, Western Australia. We have more than 50 years’ experience in mining, civil construction and the transport industry. We have built a leading reputation for successful and efficient completion of major projects, including clearing works, haul road construction, topsoil and overburden removal, crushing and screening, and mine site rehabilitation.
We have an exciting new project with a 12 month contract in the Peel region! This will provide an opportunity to be home every night (DIDO), working a family friendly Monday – Friday roster.
Charles Hull Contracting is currently seeking applications the following roles;
- D10/11 Dozer operators
- 16H Grader operators with GPS experience
- 330 Excavator operators with GPS experience
- 777/773 Dump truck operators
- 637 Scraper operators
- Poly Welders
- HD Mechanics
- High regard to safety
- Current Australian drivers licence
- White Card
- Demonstrated experience on operating mobile plant equipment
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screening
What we can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Supportive work environment with career development prospects
- Opportunity to work in an amazing location and meet new people
Charles Hull Contracting embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds to apply.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?