Advertiser: Commodity Inspection Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Analysis & Reporting
About the Company and the Role
A highly regarded company in the agricultural and shipping services industry requires a motivated Administration Officer to work in a central administration role.
The Administration Officer supports the Customer Service Manager, in delivering laboratory analysis reporting, documentation services, invoicing, as well as coordination of information, assisting with enquiries and various other administrative duties.
Working in a dynamic and modern office environment, this is an opportunity suiting a person with a strong problem solving ability and administration experience.
Strength in customer service and attention to detail is a prerequisite in being that part of this professional team.
Competencies and experience
- Administrative experience, organisational skills, MS Office Suite
- Experience in working with BSM will be held in high regard
- Ability to interpret technical information within export shipping documents
- Successful problem solving and people communication skills
- High level of professional etiquette
- Self-development focussed
- Manage flow of information, time management skills
- Ability to work to service standard KPIs
- Interesting and rewarding work environment
- Newly fitted out office building with great facilities
If you think that this role suits you, please submit a cover letter along with your CV.
- Must be eligible to work permanently in Australia
- No phone calls will be taken
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?