Advertiser: Ashfield of fruitsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Ability to prepare various financial reports and analysis according to the requirements of business and management.
- Assisting in formulating budgetary and accounting policies.
- Preparing financial statements for management.
- Inspecting operating costs and organisation's income and expenditure.
- Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements.
- Liaising with financial institutions and external stakeholders to establish funds management arrangements.
- Introducing and maintaining accounting systems and advising on the selection and application of computer based accounting systems as well as maintaining internal control systems.
- Performing general administrations tasks such as answering enquiries, filling, and data entry.
- The ability to meet deadlines and multitask crucial.
- Willing to work within a small team.
- Available to work on the weekend as needed
- Should be available as soon as possible.
- Should be near in area.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?