Advertiser: Skywalker Rope Access Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
SkyWalker Rope Access offers a multi-disciplinary, fulltime workforce to the construction, mining, energy and utilities industries. Specializing in construction, inspection, and maintenance services involving difficult access and height safety.
We are currently seeking an competent, sharp, enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated part time experienced bookkeeper/administration assistant to join our growing business located in Osborne Park. We are a construction based company that specialises in rope access.
This is a part time role, working 15 – 20 hours per week. There is flexibility for the successful applicant to negotiate days and hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage creditor and debtor invoicing, receipts and payments in Xero
- Perform bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed, including job tracking data entry
- Follow up outstanding debtors, maintain records and provide reports as required
- Prepare IAS statements monthly and BAS statements quarterly (BAS Agent Registered Candidates Only)
- Assist with processing payroll if required.
- Receive, forward or reply to all emails sent to the accounts email address
- Process supplier account application forms and contractor applications
- Asset management administration
- Provide backup support to the Office Administrator in performing all administrative duties
- Data entry, record keeping, scanning and filing administration
- Comply with general office policies, procedures and all legal requirements.
- Complete any administrative tasks requested by the Managing Director and General Manager
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in this role you must be proactive, organised, friendly, and flexible with your tasks and must have the following;
- Bookkeeper Qualification,
- BAS Agent Registration (Not essential, however will be looked upon favourably)
- Familiarity and experience with Xero Accounting Software
- Knowledge of Receipt Bank
- Competency with Google Suite - Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms etc
- Strong office administration skills including attention to detail
- Positive attitude to work with excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
*Due to the amount of interest in this position only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?