Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse
Advertiser: MetWest SurgicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
MetWest Surgical is a boutique Ophthalmic Day Surgery in Western Sydney.
The centre currently has regular theatre lists available for an experienced Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse on Wednesdays and / or Thursdays, with the potential to fill in on Mondays occasionally.
Main responsibilities include:
- Scrubbing for cataract, glaucoma and oculo-plastic surgery
- Ongoing education, seminars and training.
- Involvement in the Quality Program
- Free secure on-site parking provided
- Lunch provided daily
- Tight-knit, friendly team
- Theatre lists average 7-10 hours
- 10 minute walk to Blacktown Train Station
- Previous Ophthalmic experience in theatre
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- The right to live and work in Australia
MetWest Surgical has been accredited for >20 years, and has a commitment to the provision of safe and quality healthcare to the people of Sydney's West. Both patients and staff are treated with dignity and respect, with the centre maintaining zero tolerance for bullying and harassment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?