LEASING CONSULTANT / JUNIOR ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Advertiser: Elite Property RentalsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
The Company and Culture
Elite Property Rentals is a successful independent boutique real estate agency passionate about property and people, with a focus on excellence and service. We are a close-knit team that work together to achieve the best results for our clients in a fast paced, yet exciting and fun environment.
The ideal candidate would be committed, reliable and passionate individual to join our team as a Leasing Consultant / Junior Assistant Property Manager. Exceptional communication and people skills - real estate is all about people! Basic knowledge of property legislation and procedures and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Performing rental application reviews
- Preparing lease agreements
- Attending open and private inspections
- Conducting routine inspection and condition reports
- Advertise rental properties
- Conducting general administrative duties
- Assisting the Property Managers as directed
Benefits and Perks
- Company Phone
Skills and Requirements
- Agents Representative Certificate completed
- Experience required: Between 0 - 1 year only
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and progress with a positive ''can do'' attitude
- Availability to work Saturdays (as back up) with time in lieu
- Fluent in speaking/writing in English
- Driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant property manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?