ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT OFFICER X 1-2
Advertiser: Sentric Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Our Client is a leading provider of Educational Services and they are embarking on a major TechnologyOne, business and technology transformation program across Victoria that will see the implementation of a consolidated and collaborative mission critical enterprise Student Information System (eSIS), enterprise Finance (eFIN) and enterprise HR/Payroll (eHR) systems across 450+ Victorian schools and offices.
Reporting to the School Support Lead;
A core ICON strategy is to implement enterprise Student Information System (eSIS), enterprise Finance (eFIN) system and enterprise HR/Payroll (eHR) systems for 490 Victorian schools and offices.
ICON will be progressively rolled out to 490 schools across Victoria from late 2016 through to 2019.
Initially the objective of the Administrative Support Officer is to assist individual schools implement and use the transformation platform and ensure the introduction of best practice processes. Extensive training will be provided which will include involvement in testing the proposed solution and business policies.
Located in East Melbourne, this role is positioned close to public transport and the city.
Entitlements include Salary Packaging benefits and 17.5% leave loading
Skills and Experience
- Experience in accounting and school administration in a primary or secondary school, or other educational setting
- Experience with school administration requirements is preferred and would be seen as an advantage
- Experience with using enterprise packages preferably TechnologyOne
- Current drivers license and motor vehicle essential
To be successful in this position as an Administration Support Officer you must;
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting in an educational or other relevant setting.
- Experience in the use of enterprise systems involving accounting, budgeting, HR, payroll and administration functionality.
- A good working knowledge of the implementation of ERP systems and how processes and policies can assist the users to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including:
- experience in consultation and negotiation processes;
- the capacity to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, our Client, and other Offices, schools and external service providers about school business processes, financial plans and accounting issues.
- Sound written communication skills.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to initiate innovative and practical solutions including experience in preparing and analysing financial data
- Strong time management skills and the proven ability to mentor staff in the implementation of best practice business processes.
- Strong team management and mentoring skills
- A commitment to the ethos, values and mission of our Client.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Support schools in the use of the new ICON business applications.
- Supporting schools in implementing the administration processes.
- Testing the ICON solution against these processes.
- Liaise closely with the ICON School Consulting Services, ICON Shared Services, Business Advisory Services and IR Team to ensure a strong knowledge base for ongoing support of schools post the ICON Implementation phase.
- Assist and support reporting processes and analysis in schools throughout the region.
- Other duties as required by the Executive Director.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates may be contacted, only candidates who have the ability to work in Australia and can interview in Melbourne at short notice need apply, as NO Australian work visas will be offered for this position
Please note: offers will be subject to background checks such as (but not limited to); National Police Check, Work Rights checks.
For further information about this exciting opportunity please email: email@example.com
To APPLY now. follow the link and please provide an MS Word copy of your resume for consideration.
Discover how Sentric can help you
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?