Casual Food and Beverage AttendantsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
United Service Club Queensland Inc
We require experienced F&B Attendants for our prestigious members club located a stone's throw from Central Station in the Brisbane CBD. We are committed to providing excellence in service and require applicants with a minimum of two years experience.
F&B staff must be familiar with events and functions in a five-star setting and be a self-starter possessing the ability to work unsupervised for short periods. A high level of product knowledge, including wine, as well as experience in a fine dining restaurant setting is highly desirable.
Great hours and conditions are on offer for the successful applicants, with multiple positions available. You must be available for day and evening shifts, particularly Friday and Saturday nights.
All applicants must possess a current RSA prior to being appointed. All applicants MUST be able to pass a state and federal police check.
Please address all applications to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?