Advertiser: Designer Transport Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business and the role
- Located in Eastern Creek NSW
- Career Opportunity
- Full Time Position
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for managing movement of stock and orders in the warehouse and on the trucks, whilst successfully coordinating both the expectations of the business and the customer.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role our company is looking for the following key skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in a transport warehousing / storeman role and / or willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and meet key deadlines
- Bulk logistics / container / line haul experience will be an advantage
- Strong understanding and experience working within metro operations
- Computer proficiency and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Manage loading and unloading of orders on trucks efficiently
- Prepare orders for the following day form staging areas in the warehouse
- Maintain a clean working environment
- To ensure all SOP's are adhered to
- Actively participate in Safety Conversations, Workplace Inspections & incident / hazard reporting
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?