Advertiser: International Mill RelinesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the entry level receptionist will be working with a team of experienced industry personnel. Working collectively to carry out duties that encompass all aspects of our Cairns office. Specific experience with data entry, front of house customer liaison and the ability to work autonomously whilst using initiative is advantageous.
The position will be based on a permanent part-time basis – with the potential of a full-time position on offer in future. Successful candidates must be keen for repetitive duties, who are reliable, responsible and motivated.
The entry level receptionist will be required to:
- Deliver daily operational tasks around the office in a safe, proficient and effective manner.
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders in an energetic, positive and professional method.
- Promote and ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to interact with clients, suppliers and work seekers in an enthusiastic and proactive approach that is socially acceptable.
- Aptitude to communicate, cooperate and encourage team environments to achieve optimal results.
- Capability to answer and screen incoming calls whilst taking accurate messages and directing calls in a timely manner.
- Coordinate courier arrangements as well as coordinating incoming and outgoing mail requirements.
- Calendar management.
- Provide assistance to all office staff
- Manage stationery / office supply requirements.
- Responsibility to complete banking requirements.
- Filing and scanning of documents.
- Basic data entry as required.
- Handling general information over the phone and via email.
Essential qualifications, experience and skills:
- Current drivers’ licence and own transportation.
- Friendly and professional phone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Computer literate and competent in software.
- Ability to follow direction and or/instruction and adapt and learn new skills.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Well presented.
- Experience with Microsoft software packages
- Experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of customer service.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Only short-listed candidates who possess the minimum requirements will be contacted.
To apply please upload a copy of your resume and covering letter on SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?