Warehouse Coordinator - MelbournePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $50-60k +super depending on experience
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are looking for a warehouse store person to oversee the warehouse.
You will be responsible for placing, tracking and receiving orders. Preparing orders for pick-up by external customers and team members. Packing our vehicles for our drivers etc.
- Packing and unpacking deliveries
- Processing orders and returns from end-to-end
- Manage forecasting and stock levels
- Keep the warehouse clean, organised and safe
- Stock control, stock take
- Update and implement processes
- Capable of regular safe heavy lifting
- Accurate record keeping
- Organised & process driven
- Computer competent
- Makes things happen
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?