Administration Officer - for Recruitment & Sales team
Advertiser: Bayside PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
Established over 40 years ago, Bayside Personnel is a leading supplier of Engineering, Construction and Technical Professionals to key employers across Australia and overseas.
A dynamic and vibrant team of sales consultants with recruitment experience ranging from 6 months up to 15+ years. The non-commission based remuneration structure lends itself to a more collaborative and supportive team focused culture with our Client’s needs driving activity.
Due to significant demand in the engineering and construction sectors, we are seeking a highly motivated Administration Professional to assist the Recruitment and Sales Team to deliver quality outcomes for Clients, while also streamlining existing processes and functions.
- Assisting the Sales Team with administration activities, including contracts, documentation, quality assurance, compliance and OH&S
- Assisting in sourcing and on-boarding candidates for white collar professionals in engineering and construction markets
- Ensuring all activities are performed in accordance with Bayside Quality Systems
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maintain high level compliance, background checks, safety, medicals, contracts, documentation etc. in line with our ISO accredited business practices.
- Collecting data and reporting on weekly/monthly sales, budgets and KPI's across multiple business lines
- Confident, enthusiastic and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy is essential
- Background using CRMs and reporting tools will be highly regarded
- Adhere to high moral and ethical standards
- Working with a trusted and established brand
- A culture based on collaboration and teamwork
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Long-term career prospects and defined career pathways for success
If you have experience within the sales, engineering or construction industries and are looking for your next step, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete Assessments, Testing and a National Criminal Check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Wayne Eaton on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au