Marketing & Events Coordinator
Advertiser: Member Benefits AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Member Benefits Australia is the leading expert in developing innovative loyalty programs to help enhance our clients’ relationship with members, employees and customers.
We are looking for a Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our dynamic team based in Chadstone. This position reports into the Client Relationship & Marketing Specialist and is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company where you will experience the chance to work on a wide range of marketing activities, projects and events in the loyalty industry.
The role represents a unique career opportunity working with high profile businesses and professional organisations.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation, execution and analysis of the marketing plans
- Liaising with 3rd party marketing teams and agencies to organise ad creative
- Assisting in approval of marketing creative including proofreading
- Updating website content using CMS platforms
- Developing EDM campaigns
- Basic desktop publishing
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of MBA conferences, events and meetings
- Attending conferences and events
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to business relationships
- Willingness to travel interstate frequently throughout the year
- Willingness to learn in an ever-changing fast-paced environment
If successful, you'll be joining a business that has high energy, a positive culture and a busy program ahead.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?