Pharmacy Dispensary & Retail AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
About us: Our pharmacy group consists of 5 pharmacies around Sydney and is committed to offering outstanding customer service and very competitive prices. We provide a range of different health care and beauty services in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the role: We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Dispensary Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants for our store based at Rosebery
The role includes:
• Pharmacy customer service & front of shop knowledge
• Stock management including: maintaining stock levels, and preventing 'out of dates.'
- Support the dispensing Pharmacist through the performance of clerical duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Select items for dispensing when specifically directed by the Pharmacist, selecting cautionary advisory labels as directed.
- Maintain patient records in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Provide continuous support and assistance to the schedule counter and other areas, to provide care that is of an exceptional standard.
- Perform clerical functions associated with the prescription dispensing, including the entering of prescription records, provided that a Pharmacist personally checks each patients medical history before the dispensed medicine is supplied.
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Dedicated work ethic and willingness to learn and grow with the business.
• Reliable, innovative, have a "can-do" attitude and a team-player
• An outgoing & welcoming personality
- Certificate II or III in Community Pharmacy ( desirable but not essential)
- Familiar with FRED software ( desirable but not essential)
- Sound understanding of general pharmacy product knowledge.
- Basic computer skills.
Interest in health and pharmaceutical products as well as professionalism, and passion for delivering excellent customer service are essential in order to be suitable for this role.
All of our employees receive ongoing training and development to help them achieve their very best in customer service and knowledge.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining what makes you think you are the right candidate for this role.