New Homes Consultant - Shoalhaven
Advertiser: GJ Gardner Homes ShoalhavenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
As Australia’s number 1 ranked major builder (as rated on Product Review), G.J. Gardner Homes are looking to recruit a driven sales professional capable of enhancing our true point of difference being “your local builder”
- Develop your sales skill set with the unique “G.J. Way of Selling”
- Enhance your lifestyle with this base salary and commission consultancy appointment
- Make a difference in your community by helping turn customers dreams into reality
We have built our business around 5 core values:
- TEAMWORK – there is no “I” in team!
- COMMUNICATION – do what you say you are going to do!
- INTEGRITY/TRUST– we sleep well at night because of the decisions we make
- PASSION – we love what we do and this drives us everyday
- WORK HARD PLAY HARD – celebrate the “wins”
We diligently select our team based on our core values to ensure we are consistently delivering exceptional service whilst building and maintaining great relationships throughout the community, customers, other staff members and suppliers.
We want those people that are passionate about the property market and have a love for working with clients to achieve their lovely new home. As long as you are a champion sales person with experience in the building and construction industry with a keenness to learn the G.J. Gardner Homes way, we can train you. You may already be an experienced new home consultant but you want to join up with a company that better matches your high standards of service and commitment to build a top quality home in an efficient time frame.
The role of New Homes Consultant with GJ Gardner Homes is different from so many other sales positions in the industry. You will work with your clients from the time you first meet them until they are well on their new home journey. This journey includes design selection, pricing and everything the client needs for their new home and provides a great opportunity to really get to know your clients along the way.
If you believe you have the desire and commitment to become a high performing sales star with G.J. Gardner Homes, don’t hesitate to forward your application now and start your exciting sales career with G.J. Gardner Homes.
Skills and experience
- At least one-year experience working in a face to face Sales Industry. Prior project home builder experience desired but not essential.
- Previous experience with quoting and the construction industry is desired
- A keen interest in building and property, including all aspects of design
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word and Excel software programs
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, effective communication and problem-solving skills with proven customer service experience in a sales environment
- Professional attitude, outgoing and friendly personality
- Creative, with the ability to think laterally to seek out new sales opportunities
- Self-motivated, with a desire to achieve great results and be part of a High Growth Business
- Eager to contribute, be proactive and be highly ambitious
- Drivers Licence and your own vehicle is required
- Available to work weekends (5 day week roster)
If the following three words flow through your veins, ENERGY, ENTHUISIASM & PASSION, then seize this moment to change your destiny.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your resume and a one page cover letter to email@example.com, closing date Friday 11th October, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?