Administration: NDIS claims/accounts - Brisbane Office
Advertiser: Bespoke LifestylesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administration: NDIS claims/accounts– Brisbane Office
To be eligible for this position you will have previous experience working in a similar role and should have experience and understanding of NDIS coding/claims processes.
If you are interested in this role, read the information below and then write your responses to ALL of the selection criteria in a covering letter attached to your resume.
Made to Measure Services provides bookkeeping, payroll and plan management services to participants who receive National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding, and small boutique disability service providers.
Due to growth of the business, and recent acquisition by Bespoke Lifestyles, Made to Measure Services has relocated to North Quay Brisbane, just a short walk from Roma Street Station.
Bespoke Lifestyles is committed to empowering its participants to have as much autonomy as possible in their own lives, in order to live typical and valued lives in their community of choice. Bespoke Lifestyles embraces the values of:
Please reflect on the above in terms of your own values and what you could contribute to such an organisation and in particular to this mentoring role.
We are seeking someone with a mature attitude who has the ability to work autonomously, as well as be part of a small team. This position will support our financial management team. To be eligible for this position you will have previous experience working in a similar role and should have experience and understanding of NDIS coding/claims processes
This role is 30 to 35 hours per week
- NDIS claims processing, including coding invoices and uploading to the NDIS Portal
- Update client/provider information in our database.
- Detailed and accurate data entry of complex client information in CRM system
- Word processing, document preparation, filing and record keeping
- General office administration and support for the Manager
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to client enquiries
- Undertake ongoing self-education regarding the NDIS
- Accounts processing via MYOB
Key Selection Criteria
All Selection Criteria need to be addressed to be considered for an interview
1. Demonstrate ability to work within the values base espoused by Bespoke Lifestyles (visit website)
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written & verbal)
3. Demonstrate your natural ability to make good judgements and behave in a practical and sensible way
4. Adaptable and flexible personality to suit administrative tasks
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Sound knowledge of Excel in particular
- Willingness to help where needed and learn new tasks
- Proficiency using accounting software, preferably MYOB
- Understanding of NDIS processes, including claims processing
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. Modern Award: Social and Community Services Employee Award.
Commencement in October 2019
All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must reach Made to Measure Services by COB Monday 23rd September 2019.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and agree to provide pre-employment checks.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?