Executive Search & Recruitment Consultant
Advertiser: HardygroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
Exceptional client networks and access + leading your own desk + supportive, dynamic, collaborative, professional environment = the best career opportunity!
- Are you a driven and passionate HR or recruitment professional?
- Do you have great networks in health, human services, public, NFP sectors?
If this sounds like you, then you are the person we are looking for!
HardyGroup is seeking an experienced, energetic and knowledgeable executive search and recruitment consultant to deliver top quality executive search solutions and maximise business unit growth opportunities.
This role will combine knowledge of health and human services which includes hospitals, health systems, aged care, disability sector, not for profit sector and public sector, with your ability to provide strategic career advice to executive and senior clients and candidates. The search consultant is a trusted advisor to clients and is responsible for sourcing and delivering executive search and recruitment assignments. You are supported by an experienced team of office-based research and support staff.
- Reporting to the Executive Director Search and Recruitment and based in Sydney
- Source, lead and deliver C-suite and senior executive search and recruitment assignments
- Establish, grow and maintain long term relationships with clients and candidates to deliver business unit growth
- Manage key client accounts as a senior member of the team providing valued client solutions
- Leverage and grow extensive client and candidate networks
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to lead executive search and recruitment assignments within health, human services, public and not for profit sectors to recruit to executive, senior and management level roles
- Success in building long term client relationships based on trust and results
- A reputation for respectful and supportive candidate care
- Ability to build trusted advisor and consultative relationships at C-suite and executive levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in business, HR, sales or marketing or other relevant qualifications
Who is HardyGroup?
HardyGroup is one of Australasia's leading executive search and recruitment service firms. We are a specialist SME with a focus on critical executive and senior management appointments – DG, Deputy DG, Board, C-Suite, Directors, GMs.
We are expanding our service offerings into new markets, building on our 30-year experience in the industry, through new segments in health, human services, public and not for profit sectors.
Consultants who have joined HG value our team, quality of assignments, access to senior leaders of organisations and the ability to make a genuine impact in the community. Reporting to the Executive Director Search and Recruitment you will work with an experienced and dynamic team of professionals who share the company vision ‘to provide organisations with the best leadership talent in the world’ and values that include ‘exceeding client expectations’; ‘the power of team’; ‘make change happen’. Every member of our team is valued along with the contribution they make to our success.