Advertiser: Brand Story Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
An exciting opportunity to join a small brand development and communications skills training firm reporting directly to the Managing Director and working on a wide range of administrative tasks and stimulating projects including creative development, marketing research, event organising. Will also consider those who can only work part-time hours.
You will assist with general admin and marketing tasks including:
- Creation of brand and marketing communication materials; ads, brochures, narratives, names & identities, presentations and more (more specifically copy decks, concepts, reviewing and proof-reading)
- Planning, executing and analysing marketing research & desk research
- Assisting with setup and organisation of soft skill training sessions; involving data entry and management in CRM system
Skills & experience
- Admin and/or marketing experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Digital and social media confident
- Graphic design skills and knowledge is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organised and reliable
- Can do attitude
- Fast learner
Brand Story is a boutique market research business with a difference. We fuse research, brand development and strategy to create insights and translate them into meaningful, compelling solutions that help our clients to make distinctive, lasting improvements to their brands. We undertake personal and empathetic research that leads to richer understanding of what makes a brand special and how to use this to drive business outcomes.
Please email your Resume and Covering Letter to email@example.com to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?