Advertiser: Minderoo Forrest Family Investments Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Minderoo is a proudly Australian organisation encompassing the philanthropy of the Minderoo Foundation and the private business holdings of the Minderoo Group.
Established by Andrew and Nicola Forrest in 2001, the Foundation has committed $1.5 billion to a range of causes. We are a modern philanthropic organisation seeking to break down barriers and drive positive, lasting change.
Minderoo Foundation is made up of seven key initiatives spanning from ocean research and ending slavery, to collaboration in cancer and building communities.
Our commercial group is innovative, we think big and push forward. We believe that through seeking out pioneering business ventures we can achieve progress that is quantifiable and collaborative.
Our commercial enterprises sustain and enrich our philanthropy.
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Admin Co-ordinators who will enjoy a variety of responsibilities across the Foundation and Group working with a close-knit team, which thrives on delivering and balancing a busy workload and enjoys a role where they will be an integral part of the team. These are for upcoming roles within the Foundation and Group.
The focus of these roles is on delivery. We need a motivated, collaborative and flexible individual, with proven experience and a positive attitude to take on each new task, no matter how big or small.
- Diary and email management
- Travel management
- Meeting co-ordination and preparation
- Invoice and expense management
- Co-ordination of events/functions
- General office management support and administration
- Proactive and cooperative, strong communicator and a strategic thinker
- Proven relationship building skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Confident in your ability to think on your feet and respond to challenging situations as they arise
- A fast learner who throws themselves into any challenge with energy and commitment
- The ability to work to deadlines under pressure coupled with excellent attention to detail
- A discreet and professional approach in relation to confidential issues management
- Minimum 5 years’ administration experience within a demanding corporate environment
- Experience in booking complex international travel schedules
- Well-developed organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and display initiative
- Advanced MS Office user
Minderoo embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, men and women of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation and People with Disability to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?