Advertiser: Albert Park Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $28.04 ($22.43 plus loading)
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Albert Park Medical Centre
Medical Receptionist – Casual
- Fantastic supportive team
- Family feel culture
- Uniform provided
- Fast paced stimulating environment
We are a private General Practice looking for a friendly, experienced and reliable Medical Receptionist to apply their fantastic customer service skills in a role that will keep you busy and stimulated.
About the role
The position will be offered on a casual basis, with the need to cover periods of leave as required. You must be able to work Monday to Friday between 07:30am and 8:30pm.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Being the face of the clinic and the first point of contact for patients
- Managing a large volume of telephone enquiries and scheduling appointments
- Reception & general administration duties including processing patients using Best Practice medical software
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail/emails
- Triaging patients and monitoring the waiting room
The successful candidate will
- Have at least 2 years’ experience using Best Practice software.
- Be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, expectations and timetable.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload using time management skills.
- Be able to work as a team member and contribute to a productive team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to recognise the need for constant improvement of service, and to suggest areas where change can be incorporated.
- Have exceptional phone manner, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi task.
If this sounds like you please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $28.04 ($22.43 plus loading)
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Best Practice: 2 years (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?