House Cleaner / Housekeeper (All Suburbs)
Advertiser: Excel CleaningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Are you the kind of person who loves to choose your own hours and be active in your work? If so, then home cleaning with Excel may be just the job for you!
At Excel Cleaning, we are a family run business, and we bring this family mentality to our work. We build personal relationships with each of our cleaners, and take pride in being a helpful and friendly voice on the phone to both our cleaners and our clients. Our cleaners are free to pop into our office in Essendon with any problems they may have, or even just for a chat and a coffee, and we regularly organise get-togethers to help everyone get to know each other.
- We only have work available Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm
- You need a car for this job
- This position is for a house cleaner / housekeeper and you will be working in private homes.
The following duties may be included as part of the work of a domestic cleaner:
Cleaning of bathrooms (including showers and baths), toilets, kitchen benches, stove tops, ovens, vacuuming and mopping floors, keeping cupboards tidy, making beds, dusting, washing and ironing, general housekeeping.
This work is ideal for:
- Parents wanting to work during school hours
- People wanting some permanent casual work or part time hours to fit around other commitments.
- Fit, retired people looking for part time work
To be eligible for this position as a house cleaner, it is a must that you have:
- A reliable car
- A mobile phone
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- 3 referees
- A police check (can be organised after interview)
- Proof of citizenship/Australian Birth Certificate or right to work in Australia
Some of the perks of working as a home cleaner with us include:
- Work close to home
- Work flexible hours
- As much work as you want
- Regular ongoing work
- Be paid on the day of the service
- $25 per hour
- Use the client's cleaning products and equipment
- Comprehensive training
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?