Accounts Receivable Officer
Advertiser: Waratah GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
The Waratah Group is a consolidation of expertise and leading edge technology within the sector of Design, Pre-Press, Printing, Mailing, Supply Chain Management Services and e-Commerce Solutions. The strength of Waratah Group is to collectively provide a high-end range of products and services that will assist our clients to effectively engage consumers and seamlessly deliver their brand into the marketplace.
We're seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team of highly skilled and passionate individuals.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Contacting debtors by telephone/email regarding collection & recovery of outstanding accounts and making sure debtors pay within their credit terms
- Follow up on promise to pay and payment
- Daily monitor and allocating payments
- Credit application, customer account set-up and maintenance
- Keeping customer accounts up-to-date and fully reconciled monthly
- Debtor finance GL account reconciliation’s & any reconciling amounts are actioned.
- Handling daily debtor finance queries
- Handling customer queries in an efficient and effective manner
- Sending out monthly statements to clients
- Issuing credit notes
- Maintaining an updated client detail profile
- Processing demand letters
The experience and skills required for the role:
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar roll.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills given the nature of the role having significant interaction with both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly efficient and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines