Advertiser: SpeeDx Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
SpeeDx Pty Ltd is dynamic, rapidly growing company with a strong portfolio of technology at the cutting edge of molecular diagnostics. With our headquarters in Sydney, we are launching our technology into the market and have a pipeline of research and in vitro diagnostic assays. Our well-equipped offices and laboratories are centrally located at the Australian Technology Park in Eveleigh (Sydney) and are easily accessible by rail.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Assistant to join our Production and Product Development teams for a fixed term of 12 months for maternity coverage. This position will support manufacturing activities and the development of diagnostic products in a strictly regulated environment. The role offers a true work/life balance and at SpeeDx we believe our employees are pivotal to our success and reputation.
Your primary responsibility will involve:
- Assist in manufacturing IVD products compliant with ISO13485, CFR 21 Part 820 & cGMP;
- Generation of Quality Management System documentations;
- Material preparation for assemblies;
- Inspect incoming raw-materials;
- Validation of new products and new processes;
- Perform quality control testing;
- Prepare and assess quality control reference materials;
- Maintaining activity records
- Investigate problems involving product failure, production errors, and claims avoidance;
- Work according to the organization’s laboratory safety, health and environment standards;
- Perform general laboratory duties;
To be successful in this role you will require Skills & Experience in or similar to the below:
- Qualifications BSc or equivalent
- Working knowledge of laboratory and QMS environment
- Previous experience with qPCR is highly desirable
- Solid time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Have keen and diligent work ethic with good people skills to work within this enthusiastic team
Please clearly state in your application if you have previous experience with qPCR and indicate if you have full rights to work in Australia
If you believe you fulfill the criteria and have current rights to work in Australia, please email your CV and accompanying cover letter with Job title as subject heading to: email@example.com. Applications must be received by 6th of October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a laboratory assistant?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?