Advertiser: Rockliffs SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Rockliff Snelgrove Lawyers is a highly regarded boutique legal firm centrally located in Sydney's CBD who are looking to employ a well groomed and intelligent person to work full time as our receptionist. Rockliff Snelgrove Lawyers have an excellent reputation and a strong focus on client service.
You will be responsible for a range of duties and to be successful you will have a strong desire to provide quality support and assistance to the partners and staff of the office. Your duties will include but not be limited to:-
- answering and managing incoming telephone calls and efficiently directing enquiries using a pleasant and professional phone manner;;
- meeting and greeting of clients;
- attending to all incoming and outgoing daily mail;
- managing boardroom and meeting room diary;
- keeping the boardroom, reception and kitchen area clean & tidy;
- assisting with photocopying when required;
- basic book keeping;
- booking of all couriers;
- processing credit card payments;
- running errands as required;
- typing (ie secretarial duties) from time to time;
- maintaining stock levels of stationery and kitchen supplies as well as keeping the reception and kitchen areas tidy and presentable;
- managing the document register.
The successful candidate will be able to work full time and ideally possess/demonstrate:-
- excellent/immaculate presentation;
- pleasant and professional phone manner;
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- excellent organisational and time management skills;
- sound Microsoft Office and typing skills;
- energy and enthusiasm;
- the ability to multitask;
- be proactive and enjoy working as part of a team and building client relations.
Experience is not necessary but may be beneficial. Overall we are looking for the right fit for our team!
If you believe you meet the above criteria and you are a positive and pro-active person then please forward your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's your expected annual base salary?