Advertiser: Resonance Health Analysis Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Resonance Health is an expanding medical services company focusing on the development and supply of specialised testing services to the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market internationally.
This ASX listed company, located in Burswood, has two main operating companies.
Main duties for both companies will include:
- Debtors and creditors control
- Reconciliations to trial balance stage
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Assistance in preparation of monthly management reports
- General administration
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role you will need:
- MYOB experience – preferably multi company and foreign currencies
- Previous accounts receivable experience is essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This role is a part time position of 3 days per week, to be negotiated.
Remuneration and terms of contract will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply, please forward your application, detailing skills and relevant experience, either by mail to Resonance Health Analysis Services Pty Ltd, PO Box 71, Burswood WA 6100 or by email to email@example.com by Friday 27 September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?