Accounts Officer/ Medical Administration
Advertiser: Barwon VascularMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
- Medical Billing, Invoicing and receipting, processing bills and reconciling accounts
- Processing payroll through MYOB
- Data Collection and entry into medical practice software;
- Preparing/Confirming the patients file ready for consultation;
- Scheduling appointments and imaging requests;
- Coordinating leave applications
- Medical typing from dictation
- Coordinating the schedule using Genie system
- General administrative work as required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a specialist medical practice
- Eclipse, MYOB, Medicare/DVA batching experience
- Experience with medical practice software – Genie
- High level of customer service
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organisational and follow up skills
- Able to manage time and priorities workload
- Prior experience with cardiothoracic/ vascular industry of an advantage
In return we are offering above award rates, flexible work environment and beautiful, modern CBD office with exceptional views.
Applications close Monday 30th September 2019 and must address the selection criteria to be considered. Please address applications to Caitlin – email@example.com
Only candidates successful for interviews will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account officer?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?