NDIS Intake Coordinator
Advertiser: Employment OfficeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- $70k + ongoing development opportunities!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Volunteer Coordination & Support
About Tender Loving Care
Tender Loving Care Disability Services (TLC) is a registered and certified provider of NDIS services, dedicated to providing people with disabilities reasonable, individualised support services to reduce and eliminate barriers to community access, and encourage the successful achievement of their life goals. With over 20 years of combined experience, the TLC leadership team is passionate about what they do, and have recently expanded their services from New South Wales to South-East Queensland.
About the Opportunity
Due to continued growth, Tender Loving Care has a fantastic opportunity for an NDIS Intake Coordinator to join the team in Stones Corner.
Reporting to the QLD State Manager, you will be the first point of contact for NDIS participants and their families/carers, organising and conducting planning meetings and equipping Disability Support Workers with the knowledge, skills and understanding to effectively service their participants.
This is a newly-created role and the responsibilities will vary as the Queensland arm of the business grows. Some of your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining safe and professional relationships with clients and supported staff;
- Rostering workers according to the requests and needs of the participants;
- Ensuring all workers are properly informed about clients’ needs and daily routines via client inductions;
- Assisting the QLD State Manager with financial management, including accountability for delivery of participants NDIS budgets and monitoring planning, budgeting or forecasting;
- Implementing and monitoring NDIS plans, assisting participants identify and achieve goals through strategy development and implementation; and
- Ensuring the safe, lawful and responsible operation of any Tender Loving Care motor vehicles and equipment.
About the Benefits
This role offers you the chance to make a real difference in the lives of people with disabilities, helping to support them in overcoming any issues or barriers they face within the community.
In return for your hard work and dedication, TLC is offering an attractive salary package circa $70,000 including super.
You will be joining a passionate, friendly, and multicultural team within an organisation dedicated to ensuring all staff are comfortable and accepted. They encourage all of their staff to develop their skills through ongoing opportunities for personal development, and employees and their families are offered counselling services and additional support if required.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your existing skills and experience with an organisation that champions integrity and acknowledges the efforts of each individual. Make a positive difference - Apply Now!