Advertiser: Westgate HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our friendly and professional team on a permanent part-time basis. This role is approximately 15 hours per week with the ability to assist with extra hours to cover annual / sick leave etc.
The hours will range between 8am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Salary Packaging available.
As a Medical Receptionist you will be working within a team environment. The successful candidate must have exceptional team building and customer service skills. This is an important front of house role representing the practice in maintaining the high quality administrative and reception duties of the practice.
To be considered and successful in this application, we hope you will possess the following:
- General Medical Practice reception experience
- Ability to multi task and work well in a very busy environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Time management skills
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cover extra hours including sick/annual leave
- Meet and greet patients
- Schedule appointments
- Patient billings
- Answering phone calls and enquiries
- Administrative support
- Liaising with doctors, staff and other allied health professionals
- Process daily banking
- Managing correspondence internal / external
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our successful team of professionals who are dedicated to helping patients whilst enjoying a great work/life balance.
If you possess the above requirements, please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply
Applications close Monday 14th October 2019
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?