- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
At UNIQLO, we believe that our work truly inspires lives. As a member of our team, your energy and inspiration will help us build toward our vision to become the #1 retail apparel group in the world.
The Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, providing in-depth information about our products and operating as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Meeting and greeting all customers in a friendly manner
- Helping customers with any of their needs
- Maintaining excellent shop floor standards and cleanliness
- Providing exceptional service at the fitting rooms and tills
- Processing of deliveries, maintaining tidy stock and equipment/back of house area’s
- Replenishment of stock and display changes on the shop floor
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
- An enthusiasm for UNIQLO brand and products
- The desire to achieve the best in whatever you do
- Ability to be approachable and comfortable talking to a range of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Can follow detailed instructions and processes quickly
UNIQLO stems from the words ‘unique’ and ‘clothing’ – simple and clever, just like our clothes. Our philosophy is based on the premise of LifeWear: apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time, LifeWear is made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of each individual’s style. A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all. LifeWear is clothing that is constantly being innovated, bringing more warmth, more lightness, better design, and better comfort to people’s lives.
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a global brand. Today the company has more than 2,000 stores in 21 markets including Japan. In alphabetical order, the other markets are Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S.
Successful applicants will be required to work a variety of shifts per week including some evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.We thank you in advance for your interest in working with UNIQLO Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which UNIQLO Store Locations can you work in? (Queen St, Indooroopilly, Chermside, Pacific Fair)