Advertiser: GDL Automotive ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Qualified Mechanic – GDL Automotive Services
GDL Automotive Services is a growing mechanical business in the heart of Warriewood. We are a small team that have developed a reputation for providing exceptional quality workmanship and superior client service.
We are seeking a driven and qualified mechanic to join our team.
About the Role:
As the mechanic, you will be required to perform general repairs and servicing of most makes and models of Australian, European, Japanese & Korean vehicles.
Duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair general mechanical faults
- Quality control and inspection of vehicles
- Test driving of vehicles
- Ensure all vehicles meet the quality repair standards
Skills and experience
- General mechanic repairs and servicing experience
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- Understanding of automotive workshop processes
- Rego stamp is held
- Air conditioning license advantageous
The successful applicant must
- Hold permanent Australian residency and have (or be eligible to obtain) a current NSW Motor Mechanics Trade Licence.
- Current NSW drivers licence, excellent communication skills and the ability to read & write in English is essential.
- Applicant must have own hand tools.
- Open to current Australian residents only.
What's on offer:
- Be part of a well-established business
- A reputable safe working environment and with some of the best equipment in the industry.
- working with highly skilled, experienced and passionate teams in an industry that is ever-changing.
- Great working conditions.
- Join a customer service focus team that drives results
- Competitive base salary + super
- Training available, when required
- Ample parking
- Uniform supplied
If you believe you possess the required skills to be part of our team, are seeking a long-term role, where your efforts will truly be rewarded, simply APPLY ONLINE.
Please attach your current RESUME and a COVER LETTER, highlighting your relevant experience and email to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanic?
- Do you have demonstrated experience diagnosing & repairing mechanical faults?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?